Great Neck Wrestling Club
Sign-Up for the 2018 Shorebreak/GNWC Golf Outing!!!
Click Here for Registration Form
Broad Bay Country Club | Monday, October 1st | 11:00 am lunch, 12:00-noon shotgun start
Make checks out to "GNWC" | Send or deliver to; Shorebreak Pizza 2941 Shore Drive 23451
Want to keep up to date with Great Neck Wrestling Club news and updates? Click Here to be added to our news letter!!!
Registration is OPEN for our K-5th grade club practices for 2018/2019 season!
Coaches will focus on introducing new wrestlers to the great sport of wrestling, teaching the basics such as stance, position, and scoring while advancing the more seasoned wrestlers to a higher level of technique, conditioning, confidence, and sportsmanship. Coached by veteran coaches John Dickson, Adam Watson, Cody Stageburg, Ben Dorsay, Landon LoAlbo and a strong team of former local wrestlers, the K-5 club will lay the foundation for a successful future both on and off the wrestling mat.
6th - 8th Grade Wrestling Club
Registration is OPEN for our 6th-8th grade club practices for 2018/2019 season!
Middle School Club will focus on drilling, technique, conditioning, sportsmanship and the mental toughness that wrestling requires. Coached by Geoff Head, Dalton Head, Brett Kassir, Landon LoAlbo, Adam Watson, Cody Stageburg, John Dickson, Ben Dorsay and a host of other formal local wrestlers, the Middle School Club is well positioned to ready these young wrestlers for the next level of competition!
9th - 12th Grade Wrestling Club
Registration is OPEN for our 9th - 12th grade club practices for 2018/2019 season!
High School Club will focus on advanced drilling, advanced technique, conditioning, sportsmanship and the mental toughness that wrestling requires. Coached by Dalton Head, Geoff Head, Adam Watson, John Dickson, Cody Stageburg, Ben Dorsay, Landon LoAlbo and a host of other formal local wrestlers, the High School Club is designed to elevate each wrestler to a higher level!
Great Neck Wrestling Club - Mission Statement
- Promote interest in the great sport of wrestling among parents and the youth of the Great Neck area of Virginia Beach and surrounding localities.
- Supervise, sponsor and financially assist a disciplined and competitive program of wrestling.
- Provide a safe, accessible and fun environment in which to learn wrestling while meeting the learning curve of the new or experienced wrestler.
- Develop in members, the ideals of good sportsmanship, honesty, character, and respect.
- Stress the concept of parents and children working and playing together in all club activities so that the family may be strengthened in the process.
- Partner with and support the Cox High School and Great Neck Middle School wrestling programs by providing coaching and finances to build and strengthen the programs for current and future success.
- Give back to the local community through scholarships, activities, wrestling camps and other club sponsored or funded events